Submit up to three original designs based on the 2023 GreenThumb GrowTogether theme, Learning from the Land: Bounties of Wisdom from Community Gardens by Tuesday, December 20, 2022! The winning artwork will appear on the 2023 GrowTogether t-shirts, worn by hundreds of gardeners all over the city. In addition to the 39th annual GreenThumb GrowTogether Conference, GreenThumb will be celebrating its 45th anniversary throughout 2023. The t-shirt will be shared with gardeners all season long.
- Artwork must relate to the past, present, and future of community gardening.
- Artwork must be original and created by applicant; no clip art allowed.
- Designs must be in black and white only.
- Artwork must be signed by the author.
- Open to all artists but preference given to GreenThumb gardeners.
- Entries must include name, address, garden affiliation (if applicable), and phone number.
- Submission must be submitted on a 8.5” x 11” paper.
- If you are under the age of 18, please include your age on the entry.
Artists who have won in the past three years are not eligible to apply.
GreenThumb logo will be incorporated by NYC Parks into the winning design.
Mail your entry to:
NYC Parks GreenThumb The Arsenal
Attn: GreenThumb T-shirt Design Contest 830 Fifth Ave.
New York, N.Y. 10065
Or email your entry to email@example.com