The GreenThumb Winter Supply Distribution will take place on Saturday, October 29th from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Pick up basic winter maintenance supplies, including bags of calcium chloride pellets (salt), snow shovels, ice breakers, garbage bags, and more for your registered GreenThumb garden. Please RSVP Here.
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Pick-up with RSVP
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last
La Finca del Sur
175 East 138th St. (corner of Grand Concourse)
1) Powell Street Garden
410 Livonia St.
2) Hattie Carthan Community Garden
719 Marcy Ave.
1) Green Oasis Community Garden
382 E. 8th St
2) West 123rd Street Community Garden
116 W. 123rd St.
Paradise Community Garden
107-29 Inwood St.
Gardeners can coordinate with your Outreach Coordinator if you are unable to pick up from above distribution sites
- Only one pickup is permitted per garden group.
- If another garden group is picking up for your group, please call the GreenThumb office at 212-602-5300 beforehand to confirm details. Pickups for multiple groups must be arranged with GreenThumb
- You can carpool with other garden groups that may not have access to transportation
- We encourage gardeners to take inventory of your tool sheds to see what you already have before coming to the supply giveaway
- This distribution is only for registered GreenThumb gardens. Gardens in schools, NYCHA developments, or privately-owned yards are not eligible