Submit your original design to the 2022 GrowTogether T-Shirt Design Contest based on the theme for the next GrowTogether Conference, Deeply Rooted: Growing Community Connections!
Pick up a pen, crayon, pencil, or whatever you use to draw, and submit your artwork to our t-shirt design contest! The winning design will appear on the 2022 GrowTogether T-shirts, worn by hundreds of gardeners all over the city. Applicants may submit up to three entries.
The application deadline is Monday, December 13, 2021.
*Open to all with a preference for registered GreenThumb gardeners.
- Artwork must relate to the conference theme, Deeply Rooted: Growing Community Connections
- Artwork must be original and created by applicant; no clip art allowed
- Designs must be in black and white only
- Artwork must be signed
- Entries must include name, address, garden affiliation, and phone number
- Submission must be submitted on 8.5" x 11" paper
- If you are under the age of 18, please include your age on the entry
- Designs will be disqualified if guidelines are not met
Please send design to:
NYC Parks GreenThumb
Attn: GreenThumb T-shirt Design Contest
830 Fifth Ave. New York, N.Y. 10065
Or email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: GreenThumb GrowTogether Conference t-shirts through the years