This year's theme is Sowing and Growing Neighborhoods. Pick up a pen, crayon, pencil, or whatever you use to draw, and submit your artwork to the GrowTogether T-shirt contest! The winning design will appear on the 2020 GrowTogether T-shirts, worn by hundreds of gardeners all over the City. Applicants may submit up to three entries.
Friday, Dec. 13, 2019
• Artwork must relate to the contest theme, be original, and created by applicant; no clip art allowed
• Designs must be in black and white only
• Artwork must be signed
• Entries must include name, address, garden affiliation, and phone number
• Submission must be submitted on 8.5" x 11" paper
• If you are below the age of 18, please include your age on the entry
• Applicants must live in one of the five boroughs
• Preference given to submissions from GreenThumb gardeners
Please mail to:
NYC Parks GreenThumb The Arsenal Attn: GreenThumb T-shirt Design Contest 830 Fifth Ave. New York, NY 10065
The 2019 T-shirt design contest winner, Ruth Martinez.
Photo by Zachary Schulman