Submit your artwork to the GrowTogether T-shirt Contest for our 35th Annual conference! The theme is: Roots, Shoots, and Fruits: Celebrating Generations of Gardening.
The winning design will appear on the 2019 GrowTogether t-shirts, worn by hundreds of gardeners all over the city. The winners will receive: a t-shirt with their design, framed certificate, Parks swag (reusable bag, hat, and more!).
All are welcome to enter! Applicants may submit up to three entries.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 7
• Artwork must relate to the contest theme
• Designs must be in black and white only
• Artwork must be signed
• Entries must include name, address, garden affiliation (if applicable), and phone number
• Designs must be on paper sized 8x10 to 11x17
• If you are below the age of 18, please include your age on the entry
Please mail to:
NYC Parks GreenThumb The Arsenal Attn: GreenThumb T-shirt Design Contest 830 Fifth Ave. New York, NY 10065
The 2018 t-shirt design contest winner, Valeria Pasuizaca, standing with Liam Kavanagh, First Deputy Commissioner, and Mitchell J. Silver, NYC Parks Commissioner at the 34th Annual GrowTogether Conference |
Photo by Daniel Avila